[Kolab-devel] [Kolab 2.1rc1] - Installation and state of the art (for me...)

Sidoine Mosiah PIERREL smp at openix-services.com
Tue Aug 16 12:21:35 CEST 2005

Hello,

I tried the 2.1rc1 to test it. The installation came without trouble on
a Athlon 700 system and it was, like the stable version, very smooth.
But, I got trouble to make it work with Kontact. I created several users
with several way to identificate (e-mail login or plain text login) but
only the plain text login (ie: spierrel) accepted to identificate. And I
got trouble with the ca authority. I will try it again and send you as
many information as I can.

Regards,

Sidoine
---