[Kolab-devel] Re: Kolab / Horde LDAP missmatch?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Aug 7 00:43:41 CEST 2005

On Saturday 06 August 2005 01:14, Martin Konold wrote:
> Am Mittwoch 03 August 2005 20:54 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
>
> Hi Aaron,
>
> > On Wednesday 03 August 2005 12:36, Fabio Pietrosanti wrote:
> > > I would really appreciate that patch.
> >
> > see attached.
>
> before any Horde support can be integrated into an official Kolab release
> the severe Horde security issues (e.g. connecting as manager to LDAP) need
> to be solved.

agreed. but right now Horde is the only web mail solution (AFAIK?), there's
documentation for it on the kolab website and people are using it. this patch
simply allows people to do so without getting the impression that kolab is
broken.

there's no need to ship horde due to this patch. this patch simply makes kolab
admin still work when using horde.

--
Aaron J. Seigo