[Kolab-devel] Problem installing Kolab2

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan at intevation.de
Wed Aug 3 11:02:02 CEST 2005

On Wed, Aug 03, 2005 at 12:58:57AM +0200, Markus Heller wrote:
> I figure out, some more information should be useful:
> - Debian 3.1 , fresh install
> - Sources downloaded as given in the wiki howto
>
> Maybe this is about gcc? My gcc version is 4.0.2 20050725 (prerelease) (Debian
> 4.0.1-3)

I recently build Kolab 2.0.0 on Debian 3.1 and it worked out of the
box. The resulting binaries are even uploaded to the ftp servers
of Kolab.

However, the gcc version of Debian 3.1 is:
gcc (GCC) 3.3.5 (Debian 1:3.3.5-13)

Have you followed the installation instructions as described in
1st.README ?

Best

	Jan

--