[Kolab-devel] email folder questions

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 1 23:37:47 CEST 2005

I have 2 copies of the kolab resource folders.  They have been created by
korganizer.  I run kde in Dutch and I think it is due to this, that the
duplicate resource folders are there, I'll list them here:

Agenda
Calendar
Contactpersonen
Contacts
Notities
Notities
Taken
Tasks
Journaal
Logboek

Why is there Notities and Notities, while the others are translated?
Why are Journaal and Logboek at the end of list, I would expect them to be in
the middle.

In the cyrus directory, the list is similar but still different:
# /kolab/var/imapd/spool/domain/..../user/richard
Agenda
Calendar
Contactpersonen
Contacts
Journal
Logboek
Notes
Notities
Taken
Tasks

Here the names are okay, but they are duplicated....

I think it happened while using different systems (but all with korganizer) to
read email and such.  Is this a bug, a known one?  Should it be reported as a
bug?

Another thing is, that in "normal" kmail operation (pop email) one can define
an email folder as emaillist folder.  As such one can assign the folder the
emaillist url.  This is a handy feature, but it does not seem to be available
in case kmail is used in combination with kolab.  Do I miss something?

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless