[Kolab-devel] Web interface login denial

Sönke Ebert soenke.ebert at freenet.de
Sat Apr 30 14:57:43 CEST 2005

After I upgraded from beta4 to beta5 I couldn't login to kolab's web
interface neither with manager nor with any user. It said user class ... is
denied access.

In apache-error.log I found:
[error] PHP Warning: in_array(): Wrong datatype for second argument in
/kolab/var/kolab/php/admin/include/auth.class.php on line 69

I disabled line 69-72 temporarily. After that I could login again.
Now I enabled those lines again and I can still login...

I just wanted to report this to the list in case anybody has the same
problem.

And now a question about ldap:
In slapd.conf it says < access to dn="cn=nobody,dc=domain,dc=tld" >
Shouldn't it say < access to dn="cn=nobody,cn=internal,dc=domain,dc=tld" > ?
This is just because I'm curious...

Thanks
Sönke