[Kolab-devel] SyncKolab and Kolab2

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.de
Fri Apr 29 20:53:12 CEST 2005

Am Freitag, 29. April 2005 16:21 schrieb Niko Berger:
> I am sorry, but the event class is not documented to well, all you see i
> found out by looking at the calendar javascripts and the source code (lxr).
> I think it would be good to start with contacts anyway, because its
> easier and most stuff works. Calendar should be step two. This is also
> because I am waiting for the release of calendar 0.3, which includes
> quite a lot of changes to the event format. so calendar should be a
> little postponed.

I'm mainly interested in the events. Most of the addresses I need for my daily
work are available via LDAP or can be collected from the messages I've
received. They don't change that often and I could transfer them as well via
LDIF file or whatever format.
The calendar is the interesting thing for me. I get new events or
modifications for events quite often and exchanging them via ical file is
possible but a lot of work. I'm used to do it that way, but using SyncKolab
can save me time and effort. That's why I'm looking mainly at support for (at
least reading of) the calendar.

Andreas