[Kolab-devel] SyncKolab and Kolab2

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.de
Fri Apr 29 11:29:11 CEST 2005

> Installing 0.4.7 is impossible due to it's limitation to TB 1.0.2+ (I'm
> running TB 1.0.3 now). If you can fix these two things, I would like to
> improve at least the reading of the calendar events and perhaps
> the todos

That's wrong, of course I'm running TB 1.0.2, but the entries in the
install.rdf in the xpi don't work. The old values 1.0 / 1.0+ do, but
1.02 / 1.0.2+ don't.
I faked the rdf file, but after having 0.4.7 installed I can no longer
control the options. Something seems to broken there.
Is it possible to follow the changes you've made in CVS or so? I mean I
could compare the changes manually, but actually I don't want to spend my
time on that. So I'm basically looking for a working version being up to
date to start further improvements.

Andreas

--
+++ Sparen beginnt mit GMX DSL: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl