[Kolab-devel] SyncKolab and Kolab2

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.de
Fri Apr 29 10:15:35 CEST 2005

> I am wirting the synckolab extension, but hence I do not have too much
> time at my hands I am looking for someone who could write/fix
> contact<->kolab2xml calendar<->kolab2xml format functions. kolab1 is
> done and hsould work quite well. If anyone wants to help you can get the
> extension+souce from www.gargan.org/extensions/synckolab.html (current
> version is 0.4.7).

Hi Niko,

that's too bad loosing your engangement as SyncKolab is almost ready. Can
you explain how to build the xpi? I know how to deal with the jar and the
JavaScript stuff meanwhile, but I have no idea regarding the xpi.

BTW, starting with 0.4.5 I get the following error:

Fehler: card.lastModifiedTime has no properties
Quelldatei: chrome://synckolab/content/calTools.js
Zeile: 39

Installing 0.4.7 is impossible due to it's limitation to TB 1.0.2+ (I'm
running TB 1.0.3 now). If you can fix these two things, I would like to
improve at least the reading of the calendar events and perhaps the todos
as well. But I can't spend much time on it either, so it might take a
while...

Regards,
Andreas

PS. 0.4.4 is running fine for me, just that it isn't really ready for a
Kolab 2 server because the format isn't fully supported.

--
+++ Sparen beginnt mit GMX DSL: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl