[Kolab-devel] [issue729] Free/Busy shows foreign appointments

Henning Holtschneider kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Apr 27 18:04:39 CEST 2005

New submission from Henning Holtschneider <henning at loca.net>:

There is some problem with the free/busy generation on the server:

As user A, I created two appointments at 13:00 h and at 14:00 h on Tuesday.
As user B, I created a single appointment at 12:00 h on Wednesday.

After that, if I try to create a new appointment as user B and invite user A,
the calender shows user A as busy on Wednesday at 12:00 h.

Generally speaking, it seems as if the free/busy list is being generated from
all calendars user A has read access on via IMAP.

Our test environment: Kolab 2.0 Beta 5, Outlook 2003 SP1, Toltec Connector 2 RC1

messages: 4467
nosy: hehol
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Free/Busy shows foreign appointments