[Kolab-devel] [issue727] conflict when copying calendar folder

Bernhard Herzog kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Apr 26 19:51:47 CEST 2005

New submission from Bernhard Herzog <bh at intevation.de>:

I testing copying of a folder hierarchy from the dimap server to a local
directory.  it works in principle, but at least when there are more than one
calendar folder, the events from the second one cause conflicts.  Take e.g. the
following structure:

kolab server inbox
 + Folder
    + Calendar1
       + calendar entry 1
    + Calendar2
       + calendar entry 2

When I copy Folder to a local mailbox I get a conflict resolution dialog for
calendar entry 2 but not for calendar entry 1.
Furthermore, the dialog is confusing because it talks about local and remote/new
events.  The new events are local in this case, though.

assignedto: david
messages: 4461
nosy: bh, david
priority: bug
status: unread
title: conflict when copying calendar folder
topic: kde client, kkc