[Kolab-devel] Re: Kolab and hylafax for fax server [SOLVED]

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Fri Apr 22 10:28:34 CEST 2005

On Friday 22 April 2005 05:53, Martin Konold wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 21. April 2005 11:52 schrieb Alessio Cecchi:
>
> Hi,
>
> > chmod 644 /kolab/etc/postfix/main.cf and now hylafax works fine
> > with > kolab
>
> or add uucp user to kolab-r group.
>
> I am wondering if we should change the permissions of main.cf to 644
> in general?
>
> Basically the nobody password is not really required to be protected
> imho.
>
> What do you think?

At least not on a sealed box. And Kolab only make sense on a sealed box
because it is trivially easy to work around Kolab's restrictions for a
users with a shell-account...

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se