[Kolab-devel] Kolab XML specification

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.de
Thu Apr 21 09:04:16 CEST 2005

> The invariant that the subject contains the uid, not the scheduling uid
> should still be maintained, I think. That's just an optimization,
> not something that
> the introduction of the scheduling-id needs to change. If it isn't
> maintained, then that's a bug somewhere in Kontact, I guess. I'll dig.

Till, IMO there is no need to dig into Kontact. The constellation I've
shown is coming from the Kolab resource manager. IMHO it would be
sufficient to keep <uid>==<subject> while <scheduling-id> keeps the
original <uid>. It seems that the resource manager swaps <uid> and
<scheduling-id> which makes Horde (and maybe also Toltec) going crazy.

Andreas

--
+++ GMX - Die erste Adresse für Mail, Message, More +++

1 GB Mailbox bereits in GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail