[Kolab-devel] kolab2 and horde problem

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Apr 19 19:56:39 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 19 April 2005 13:56, Markus Feilner wrote:
> Is anybody currently working on the problem that kolab2 and horde don't
> work together ? It's the SQL problem...

I think there are a few people work on this, you could try asking
on the kolab-devel@ list as the Horde Client is under development.

> Is there no real web client (user) frontend beside the administrator gui?

Not yet, because most people do not need it.
The reason basically is:
	* You need a trusted environment to type in your password.
       Usually this means that you also could use a native clients.
       * The user experience is much better with native clients.
       * Native clients give you offline capabilities.