[Kolab-devel] Free/Busy shows foreign appointments (was: Re: Correct Free/Busy URL for Outlook)

Henning Holtschneider henning at loca.net
Mon Apr 11 16:00:07 CEST 2005

On Monday 11 April 2005 14:15, Michel Boyer de la Giroday wrote:

> yes that has to be completed, I will add some line in the doc. to make it
> better (clear)
> you could try:
> http://<userName>:<passwd>@%SERVER%/freebusy/%NAME%@%SERVER%.ifb

Thanks for your help! That's about what I tried :-)

Now I think there is some problem with the free/busy generation on the server:

As user A, I created two appointments at 13:00 h and at 14:00 h on Tuesday.
As user B, I created a single appointment at 12:00 h on Wednesday.

After that, if I try to create a new appointment as user B and invite user A,
the calender shows user A as busy on Wednesday at 12:00 h. I can reproduce
the problem if I create the appointments on Monday/Tuesday. It seems as if
something gets mixed up on the day *after* the first appointment.

I haven't created a third user yet.

If I open the free/busy list using a web browser, I can see the offending
times so I'm sure it's no problem with Outlook. Any suggestions?

Regards,
Henning Holtschneider
--
LocaNet oHG - http://www.loca.net