[Kolab-devel] Correct Free/Busy URL for Outlook

Michel Boyer de la Giroday michel at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Mon Apr 11 15:18:54 CEST 2005

Hi Joon

Yes, mea culpa - we should of course use https .... sorry for that .. thx for
pointing it out

Michel

On Monday 11 April 2005 15:10, Steffen Hansen wrote:
> On Monday 11 April 2005 15:02, Joon Radley wrote:
> > Hi Michel,
> >
> > Is there a way to disable or avoid the need for a user name and
> > password as in the Free Busy URL shown below? This URL transmits the
> > password over an unencrypted channel.
>
> Hi Joon.
>
> Please use https instead. If you still want to get around the
> authentication part, please go to the services page in the webgui and
> check the "Allow unauthenticated downloading of Free/Busy information"
> option.
>
> regards
> Steffen
>
> > Best regards
> >
> > Joon Radley
> > Radley Network Technologies CC
> > Cell: +27 (0)83 368 8557
> > Fax: +27 (0)12 998 4346
> > E-mail: joon at radleys.co.za

Michel de la Giroday
Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Platform-independent software solutions
http://www.kdab.net

New:
'Real world solutions to real world problems'
http://www.kdab.net/practicalqt

Web Seminars: See our experts guide you live through interesting Qt software
development challenges.
http://www.kdab.net

Software: KD Executor 2.1.0 Has been released!
http://www.kdab.net/kdexecutor

Qt Chart component: KD Chart 1.1.0 available for evaluation!
http://www.kdab.net/kdchart

Qt Gantt component: KD Gantt 1.1.0 available for evaluation!
http://www.kdab.net/kdgantt

Qt component tools for programmers: KD Tools 1.1.1 available for evaluation!
http://www.kdab.net/kdtools