[Kolab-devel] Beta annotations page on wiki

Markus Heller markus at relix.de
Fri Apr 8 00:08:19 CEST 2005

Dear developers,

In our Wiki I have set up a page "Notes on Beta Versions" where everybody can
submit his/her experiences on pitfalls and possible pitfalls.

I have seen that if you simply follow the recommendations as given in the
bootstrap process you will not at all end up with a running beta4 based
system. Currently I have not yet fought myself through the jungle of
configuring the web server properly.

Perhaps you guys at the development companies could take this kind of feedback
to enhace the next Beta versions...?!

Anyway, thanks for your highly valuable work!

Regards
Markus