[Kolab-devel] [issue705] sanity check on services needed on ciritical kolabd operations

Daniel Molkentin kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Apr 5 16:27:13 CEST 2005

New submission from Daniel Molkentin <danimo at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>:

It is possible to remove accounts while e.g. cyrus is down. This results in
the account not being removed properly. This happened to me by mistake (I had
the imapd shut down explicitly) but could also go unnoticed by the user of the
web interface.

Proposal: add sanity check to the scripts that makes sure that all daemons
critial to a particular operation are up.

assignedto: steffen
messages: 4257
nosy: danimo, steffen
priority: bug
status: unread
title: sanity check on services needed on ciritical kolabd operations