[Kolab-devel] [issue421] Opening attached FB with KOrganizer has no effect on the edited events

Michel Boyer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Sep 22 13:05:48 CEST 2004

New submission from Michel Boyer <michel at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>:

Also registered as bug 90008 on bugs.kde.org

Make sure user2 - KOrganizer does not Publish hers free busy information
automatically.
as user1 create an event with yourself and user2 as attendees and send
as user2 accept the invitation
as user1 enter the acceptation into your calendar.

as user1 edit the event and consult the Free Busy tab section.
at this point we can only read user1's freebusy info.

as user2 run Schedule->Mail Free Busy information and send it to user1
as user1 right click on the attached Free Busy file - Choose Open - Open with
KOrganizer.
user1's view pass to Calendar view after a few seconds.
Edit the event and consult the Free Busy tab section.
We still dont have users2 free busy information.

we should.....

assignedto: bo
messages: 2070
nosy: bo, michel
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Opening attached FB with KOrganizer has no effect on the edited events
topic: kde client, proko2