[Kolab-devel] Master and slave servers seperated by slow links

Matt Douhan matt at fruitsalad.org
Wed Sep 22 07:31:20 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 22 September 2004 06.58, Martin Konold wrote:
> > spurious, were all solved by doubling the LDAP timeouts for postfix and
> > imapd.
>
> In which places did you edit them?

I did a grep for ldap and time in /kolab/etc/kolab/templates and dbl'd
everything I noticed, this is not a very good thing probably I know, but I am
sure you guys can pick out which ones actually needs to be changed, I might
have changed a few that has nothing to do with it due to not knowing the
internals :)

rgds

Matt