[Kolab-devel] kolab-issues at intevation.de works again

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Mon Sep 20 18:32:37 CEST 2004

Hi!

There has been a problem with sending emails to
kolab-issues at intevation.de during the last month which caused 23
reports to be not delivered.

The problem is solved now and I forwarded the mails to the issue
tracker where appropriate.

Additionally I added filtering of the [kolab-devel] subject tag, to
our roundup, so you no longer need to remove this when replying to
the issues posted to the list.

As a bonus feature, it is now possible for provisional users to
add/remove themself to/from the nosy list, to comment on other
people's bugs, to delete their own comments and to add attachments.
Other changes will be silently discarded.

Thomas

Email: thomas at intevation.de
http://intevation.de/~thomas/