[Kolab-devel] [issue406] toltec uses localized kolab folder names

Joon Radley joon at radleys.co.za
Fri Sep 17 16:03:53 CEST 2004

Hi Bernhard,

This is a very old debate going back almost a year.

The folder names are localized, this is why we introduced annotation to
describe folder content. If you want to do some translation on the default
folders you can use the annotation as the translation base. On sub folders
or other custom folders created by the user, you will be on your own.

This is not a bug. Ask Bo. He called me a moron about this very issue in
November 2004. I think this was the very first thing we discussed during our
meeting about the format.

/me I still have the email Bo :)

Best regards

Joon Radley