[Kolab-devel] Solution for issue 343

Matt Douhan matt at fruitsalad.org
Mon Sep 6 13:03:56 CEST 2004

On Monday 06 September 2004 12.50, Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> If you like you could add the patches to the issue tracker,
> so they are easier to find.

OK I have done so, they are now avail in the issue tracker.

> Multidomain support is not easy because somebody would need to separate
> the domains to make it really useful. This is not a feature for Proko2
> and because of the estimated work needed, I do not believe it will
> make it for Kolab2 even if somebody steps ups to put the work in.

I agree on the multidomain support, however just being able to recieve mail to
multiple domains would be a useful feature and that is pretty trivial to add
support for, is it worth me spending time to add support for it?

> That is a different question from the multidomain support I'd say.
> Given that this page is not visited that often, I personally still prefer
> one page.

I prefer one page too, and as long as it stays readable and not to bloated it
is the best solution.

rgds

Matt