[Kolab-devel] [issue371] interpretation of alarm element

Bernhard Herzog kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Sep 1 20:00:24 CEST 2004

New submission from Bernhard Herzog <bh at intevation.de>:

Kontact (kdepim proko2_m3_2 TAG from 20040901) and toltec connector (alpha32)
probably interpret the alarm element differently.  I have an event in a shared
folder created by outlook with the toltec connector.  It's alarm alement
contains 15.  I assume[1] that toltec interprets this as 15 minutes before the
event.  Kontact interprets it as 15 minutes after the event has started.  AFAICT
from the format specification kontact is wrong here.

[1] I can't easily start the windows machine again to check right now.

assignedto: bo
messages: 1656
nosy: bh, bo
priority: bug