[Kolab-devel] [issue367] Can't start openldap on slave

Bernhard Herzog kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Sep 1 16:36:53 CEST 2004

New submission from Bernhard Herzog <bh at intevation.de>:

Server packages from 20040901
I've bootstrapped and started a master without problems.  Now I'm adding a
slave.  I've added the slave to the list of slaves on the master with the
web-interface.  Bootstrapping the slave also seems to have worked fine.  When I
start the slave however, I get a error message in the terminal window:

openpkg:rc:WARNING: /kolab:openldap:%start: failed with return code 1
openpkg:rc:NOTICE: output from stdout/stderr is following:
| /kolab/etc/openldap/slapd.replicas: No such file or directory

assignedto: steffen
messages: 1640
nosy: bh, steffen
priority: critical