[Kolab-devel] Re: Free busy information

Bo Thorsen bo at sonofthor.dk
Wed Sep 1 13:29:05 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 01 September 2004 13:17, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Bo,
> thanks for the summary.

In the meantime, both Cornelius and Stephan chimed in with votes for
building the fb lists on the server. We need to figure out if there is a
security risk in that or not. If we can come up with a secure way of
doing it, I would agree with them that this is the best solution.

Bo.

     Klarälvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark