[Kolab-devel] Ressource Manager config question

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Fri Oct 22 10:37:56 CEST 2004

On Friday 22 October 2004 09:55, Andreas Gungl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using the OL connector on a German OL2000. My calendar folder is
> called Kalender.
>
> In resmgr.conf.template I've found:
>
> // What is the name of the users' calendar mailbox?
> $params['calendar_store'] = 'Calendar';
>
> So, does that mean that only folders named Calendar plus their
> subfolders are used to create PFB data? If yes, how can I configure
> to consider more than one folder name (if that's possible at all)?

The folder above (Calendar) is the "primary calendar" of the
user/group/resource. In addition, if the user/group/resource has read
access to other folders containing calendar information, they will be
merged with the primary calendar when creating freebusy lists.

We are working on a more fine-grained way of marking folders as
"freebusy-relevant" or not.

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se