[Kolab-devel] OL Connector and automatic FB (Kolab2)

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.de
Thu Oct 21 16:21:19 CEST 2004

> "Andreas Gungl" <a.gungl at gmx.de> writes:
>
> > I've found that the FB generation ignores my Kalender folder. Is there
> > something hardcoded?
>
> It's likely that you're running into Issue471.  The toltec connector
> always base64 encodes the calendar information and the server didn't
> decode them properly.  That's fixed with the new packages I've just
> uploaded.

That's possible. I just had a look at

http://www.erfrakon.de/projects/kolab/download/kolab-server-2.0/testing/current/SRC/

but there are no new current packages. Is it the wrong place, or do I
simply have to wait for a while?

Andreas

--
+++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl