[Kolab-devel] OL Connector and automatic FB (Kolab2)

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.de
Thu Oct 21 16:07:48 CEST 2004

Hi,

I've created a new test account using the new Kolab2 connector. My OL is
running in German (on a German W2k), so all folder names are localized
(Kalender for Calendar).
BTW, I can use that account from within the Horde frontend. Tasks are not
working, Calendar, notes and mail are okay.

I've found that the FB generation ignores my Kalender folder. Is there
something hardcoded? OTOH, if the FB generation depends on the IMAP folder
annotation, how can I tell Kolab2 (without Kontact) that my Kalender
folder is the one to care for?

BTW, I seem to have the same problems using the Horde frontend, somehow
it's pretty difficult to start with a blank account using only the web
frontend.

If someone knows of a solution for this problem, please let me know.
(Well, an English OL plus W2k is not really an option.)

TIA,
Andreas

--
GMX ProMail mit bestem Virenschutz http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail