Kontact and kolab2 (Was: [Kolab-devel] Admin Web Interface?)

Martin Brodbeck Martin.Brodbeck at informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Oct 21 14:28:03 CEST 2004

Am Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2004 13:38 schrieb David Faure:
> > The 3.3.1-Changelog of KDE doesn't say a word about proko2. Can you give
> > me an update when a proko2-capable kdepim will be available?
>
> The full proko2 functionality can't be merged into 3.3.x, since there are
> new features. One has to use the partial proko2 branch of kdepim or the
> HEAD branch. Once we're done (hopefully soon) I guess we'll make a "stable"
> tarball of the proko2 branch.

So if I want to test Kontact with kolab2, I have to compile/install the proko2
or HEAD branch (regardless of which?). Now it becomes off topic, but can I
install kdepim from the development branch under /usr/local and can choose
which one I want use? Or what is the recommended way to test kdepim from cvs?
(maybe a link to an URL can help me?)

Thanks
Martin