[Kolab-devel] Re: connection with username/password on Windows / OL

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Wed Oct 20 00:07:16 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 19 October 2004 23:36, Matt Douhan wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 October 2004 23.05, Steffen Hansen wrote:
> > But besides that, you are right. Something is rotten about the
> > DTSTART/DTEND values you have there. Please compare the .ifb with
> > the .pfb file(s) for that user
>
> the pfb files for the user compared to the ifb downloaded by kontact
> are different, the pfb files on the server does show the correct
> times as busy, however the ifb file downloaded by kontact is always
> empty and has those weird DT* dates.
>
> > /kolab/bin/dbtool -d
> > /kolab/var/kolab/www/freebusy/cache/pfbcache.db  -D
>
> Not sure what to look for here but the output is as follows
>
> kolab2# date
> Tue Oct 19 22:28:08 CEST 2004
> kolab2# /kolab/bin/dbtool -d
> /kolab/var/kolab/www/freebusy/cache/pfbcache.db -D
> lauri at kontact.fruitsalad.org
> matt at kontact.fruitsalad.org/FamilyCalendar,lauri at kontact.fruitsalad.o
>rg/Calendar,lauri at kontact.fruitsalad.org/Sams Schedule
> matt at kontact.fruitsalad.org
> matt at kontact.fruitsalad.org/Calendar,matt at kontact.fruitsalad.org/Fami
>lyCalendar kolab2#
>
> I don't really know what that means but it is the two users I am
> testing with, with their different calendars.

It is a key->value table. The key is the username and the value is a
list of calendar folders that are relevant/readable for that user. The
above looks fine to me.

So if the pfb's look fine but the ifb does not, then it must be the
script that merges pfbs into ifbs that has a defect. Which
version/release of the kolab and kolab-resource-handlers packages to
you have?

/kolab/bin/openpkg rpm -qi kolab
/kolab/bin/openpkg rpm -qi kolab-resource-handlers

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se