[Kolab-devel] Feedback: New packages with PFB (from 13.10.)

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.de
Tue Oct 19 20:54:41 CEST 2004

On Dienstag 19 Oktober 2004 14:45, Stephan Buys wrote:
> Have you tested the FB lists with a Resource account?
> I'd be quite interested in your feedback.

Hi Stephan,

I'm not sure in which detail you're interested in. I've created invitations
with an reesource account as attendee. The FB creation for the ressoucre
account worked as expected.

However I don't believe that multiple calendars make sense for a ressource.
In short, my user accounts have multiple calendars, the ressource account
has not. I did nothing than creating that ressource account in the admin
frontend, anything else worked out of the box.

Regards,
Andreas