[Kolab-devel] F/B storage layout question

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.net
Mon Oct 18 09:40:39 CEST 2004

Hi,

can someone explain to me how the structur
below /kolab/var/kolab/www/freebusy is intended to work?

I have two accounts:
1) email=mustermann at domain with uid=mustermann (type user)
2) email=video at domain with uid=video (type ressource)

I create an event as mustermann using Kontact and I invite the video room.
The f/b data is created on the server and I get the right data using
http://server/freebusy/video%40domain.ifb (and for mustermann%40domain.ifb
as well).
The directory structure on the server looks like:

freebusy
+ data
+ cache
  + mustermann
    - Calendar.pfb
    - Calendar.pfb.acl
  + mustermann at domain
    - .pfb
    - .pfb.acl
  + video at domain
    - Calendar.xpfb
    - Calendar.xpfb.acl
  - pfbcache.db

This looks a bit wired, as the user account for mustermann is handled with
uid and email while the ressource account for video is bound to the email
pretty strictly.

BTW, using an URL like http://server/freebusy/mustermann%40domain.pfb does
not work, while http://server/freebusy/trigger/mustermann%40domain.pfb
works intended. But I didn't mix these URLs with the scenario described
above to avoid steps which influence the directory structure in a way it
isn't intended to be used.

Regards,
Andreas

--
+++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl