[Kolab-devel] How to generate FreeBusy for another person

Matt Douhan matt at fruitsalad.org
Sun Oct 17 19:03:40 CEST 2004

Hello

WHen playing with the server generated freebusy I have run into a question.

User 1 creates a calendar and shares it to user2

User 2 makes an entry in it on behalf of user1 (secratary approach) the
FreeBusy is then generated for user2 who created the event and not for user1
as it should be.

Did I miss something here or is it not possible for a secratary to update the
bosses calendar in a way to make his freebusy update?

--
Matt Douhan
http://www.fruitsalad.org