[Kolab-devel] Horde issues

Matt Douhan matt at fruitsalad.org
Fri Oct 15 11:59:52 CEST 2004

On Friday 15 October 2004 11.20, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Friday 15 October 2004 10:30, Jan Schneider wrote:
> > Zitat von Matt Douhan <matt at fruitsalad.org>:
> > > Should Horde problems be logged in the Kolab issue tracker?
>
> It depends on the type of the problem,
> in any case there should be a report to Horde
> and if the problem is highly relevant to Kolab,
> you can make an issue in the Kolab Tracker to track
> the Horde progress.

I am not sure I can decide if it highly relevant to Kolab, but for sure for me
as a kolab tester I only test kolab funcitonality and as such all I do is
relevant to kolab from my perspective, but logging the same issue both in
kolab and horde trackers is a bit of a mess, do horde people have access to
kolab tracker?

I would like to report it only once if possible

--
Matt Douhan
http://www.fruitsalad.org