[Kolab-devel] [issue462] events acceptation are not registered in the organizers calendar when editing the event

Michel Boyer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Oct 15 09:59:10 CEST 2004

New submission from Michel Boyer <michel at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>:

user1 create an event with himself and user2 as attendees
user2 accept the invitation and send to user1
user1 enter the acceptation into hers calendar

as user1 edit the event the status for user2 is unchanged.
Request Response
Needs Action

the status should be Accepted.

I got the following output in my Kontact shell.

khtml (part): DONE: 30
kio (KDirWatch): KDirWatch-2 emitting dirty /home/kde32/.kde/share/apps/
korganizer/income.reply
libkcal: ICalFormat::parseScheduleMessage() getting method...
libkcal: ICalFormat::parseScheduleMessage() restriction...
korganizer: MailScheduler::retrieveTransactions() Error parsing
Error message: Restriction violation: Reply: Failed iTIP restrictions for
REQUEST-STATUS property. Expected one or more instances of the property and got
0

assignedto: david
messages: 2432
nosy: david, michel, till
priority: bug
status: unread
title: events acceptation are not registered in the organizers calendar when editing the event
topic: kde client, proko2