[Kolab-devel] Feedback of my tests of the Horde based webfrontend for Kolab 2

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.de
Wed Oct 13 13:52:44 CEST 2004

> Calendar wotks really well

Hm, it works quite fine in the basic functionality as far as I have
tested.
Matt, I tried to view a calendar folder from another person (shared via
appropriate ACLs), but I didn't find a way to succeed. What are your
experiences about this?

Did F/B work for you? The F/B view coming with Kolab 2 used to work, but I
think I screw it up when I installed the Horde packages. The F/B in Horde
doesn't work either for me. I've verified that the data is in place (by
using Konqueror and http/webdav). But that's all.

> I am waiting on new kolab okgs with the serverside FB to start testing
> those as well.

Yes, that would be a big step forward.

Andreas

--