[Kolab-devel] Feedback of my tests of the Horde based web frontend for Kolab 2

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Oct 12 11:39:23 CEST 2004

Zitat von Andreas Gungl <Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de>:

> Mail:
> Choosing the Webmail part gives me the content of my INBOX. Mail, INBOX and
> Filters, but no other folders are visible in the left pane, however I can
> select them in the combobox in the upper right corner. If I e.g. select
> "spam", the message list is shown for that folder. Switching to Calendar
> and Tasks works as well, BTW.

This is a known problem. Currently only the folders that are expanded in the
main folder view get displayed in the left menu too.

> If I select any message in a normal folder (containing mails but not events
> or tasks etc.) I can't get the message. A white frame appears instead. The
> frame seems to have no HTML at all, at least Show Frame Source in Konqueror
> gives me nothing.
> A strange thing is, that a colleague of mine gets such a blank frame when he
> tries to view the content of his INBOX. He's using exactly the same server,
> but of course he has other messages in his folder.

This sounds like your c-client is having problems with some of your
messages. Watch the webserver logs for any segfaults or error messages.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/