[Kolab-devel] [issue443] invitations mail are rejected by the server ( am I the only one ?)

Michel Boyer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Oct 6 17:25:55 CEST 2004

New submission from Michel Boyer <michel at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>:

create an invitation with attendee
send mail to attendee

the mail is returned to the sender as :
<quote>
This is the Postfix program at host giroday.dyndns.org.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be

                        The Postfix program
</quote>

error is :

<michel1 at giroday.dyndns.org>: Command died with status 1: "/kolab/bin/php"
Final-Recipient: rfc822; till.adam at giroday.dyndns.org
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; Command died with status 1: "/kolab/bin/php"

Note that a normal mail ( no invitation ) is sent and received normally

I tried to put the Resources invitations handling to Manual as suggested by
steffen but it does not help.

assignedto: steffen
messages: 2299
nosy: michel, steffen
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: invitations mail are rejected by the server ( am I the only one ?)
topic: proko2, server