[Kolab-devel] New freebusy features in LDAP

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Tue Oct 5 13:07:55 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 29 September 2004 17:19, Martin Konold wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am considering to add two new attributes to the kolabInetOrgPerson
> objectclass.
>
> 1. an optional attribute describing a freebusy URL
> 2. an optional attribute describing the time span of fb.
>
> All shall be modelled according to RFC2739.
>
> Opinions welcome!

There seems to be a problem with that new schema-file:

line 17 (include /kolab/etc/openldap/schema/rfc2739.schema)
reading config file /kolab/etc/openldap/schema/rfc2739.schema
line 51 (attributetype (1.2.840.113556.1.4.478  NAME 'calCalURI'  DESC
'RFC2739: URI of entire default calendar'  EQUALITY caseIgnoreMatch
SUBSTRING caseIgnoreMatch  SYNTAX 'IA5String'  USAGE
userApplications ))
/kolab/etc/openldap/schema/rfc2739.schema: line 51: Unexpected token
before  caseIgnoreMatch  SYNTAX 'IA5String'  USAGE userApplications )
AttributeTypeDescription = "(" whsp
  numericoid whsp      ; AttributeType identifier
  [ "NAME" qdescrs ]             ; name used in AttributeType
  [ "DESC" qdstring ]            ; description
  [ "OBSOLETE" whsp ]
  [ "SUP" woid ]                 ; derived from this other
                                   ; AttributeType
  [ "EQUALITY" woid ]            ; Matching Rule name
  [ "ORDERING" woid ]            ; Matching Rule name
  [ "SUBSTR" woid ]              ; Matching Rule name
  [ "SYNTAX" whsp noidlen whsp ] ; see section 4.3
  [ "SINGLE-VALUE" whsp ]        ; default multi-valued
  [ "COLLECTIVE" whsp ]          ; default not collective
  [ "NO-USER-MODIFICATION" whsp ]; default user modifiable
  [ "USAGE" whsp AttributeUsage ]; default userApplications
                                   ; userApplications
                                   ; directoryOperation
                                   ; distributedOperation
                                   ; dSAOperation
  whsp ")"
slapd shutdown: freeing system resources.

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se