[Kolab-devel] Webclient Update, etc.

Stuart K Bingë omicron-list at mighty.co.za
Tue Oct 5 01:58:07 CEST 2004

Greetings,

Well, I've finished committing all the webclient changes to Horde CVS, so
anyone who wants to start playing with it can do so. As usual, check out
http://www.kolab.org/webclient.html for instructions.

Testers are most welcome, especially those who are able to try out the
interoperability between multiple clients. There are probably going to be a
couple of issues regarding the Kolab format that the webclient reads and
writes that will need addressing, but what is available now is pretty much
everything in terms of implementing the format spec (at least, everything
that Horde is capable of handling).

Enjoy.

On a completely unrelated note, you may have noticed my change of signature.
This is as good a time as any to update everyone - I've resigned from Code
Fusion and have started doing freelance development work (so if you have any
coding jobs that need doing, or know of anyone who needs some development
work done, think of me :-).

This doesn't mean I'm going to completely abandon working on Kolab and Horde,
but rather that my involvement will probably become sporadic (as if it wasn't
already). Unfortunately, as I'm no longer getting paid to work on these
projects, I can't guarantee much of my time to them.

I'll still be available if anyone wants to reach me, however if you do want to
get in touch then please use my personal email address (omicron at mighty.co.za)
as my codefusion address is now dormant and no longer being checked.

Cheers,

--
Stuart K Bingë
 - Freelance UNIX/C++, PHP, Perl developer.

Email: omicron at mighty.co.za