[Kolab-devel] [issue552] kontact segfault when sending mail

Bernhard Herzog kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Nov 30 16:16:42 CET 2004

New submission from Bernhard Herzog <bh at intevation.de>:

I just got a segfault (sig11).  I had tried to send a mail ( a reply to a task
that was assigned to the user) which failed because the smtp password was wrong.
 I corrected that password.  Then I initiated a sync and remembered that the
sync would not try to send the mail which was still in the outbox, so I
initiated the sending with the context menu of the outbox.  Then it crashed. See
attached traceback. The mail was sent, though.  I haven't managed to reproduce
the crash so far.

assignedto: david
files: traceback-20041130.txt
messages: 3152
nosy: bh, david
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: kontact segfault when sending mail
topic: kde client, proko2