[Kolab-devel] Kolab2 installation problems

Stuart K Bingë omicron-list at mighty.co.za
Sun Nov 28 13:25:52 CET 2004

On Friday, 26 November 2004 17:06, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Friday 26 November 2004 14:23, Stuart K Bingë wrote:
> > I've been having some problems installing the latest OpenPKG 2.2/Proko2
> > packages.
>
> As far as I can see we did not publish Kolab2 Server packages
> based on openpkg 2.2  yet.
> Where did you get them from precisely?

I see you're right about that. So it appears that there are two development
versions currently (OpenPKG 2.1- & 2.2-based)?

On second glance it appears my original post was actually incorrect; I'm not
getting the packages from Intevation, but rather I'm rsync'ing them off
KDAB's server, like I've been doing for several months now.

--
Stuart K Bingë
 - Freelance UNIX/C++, PHP, Perl developer.

Email: omicron at mighty.co.za