[Kolab-devel] MIME invitations?

Till Adam adam at kde.org
Fri Nov 19 18:25:40 CET 2004

On Friday 19 November 2004 17:54, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Friday 19 November 2004 15:00, Till Adam wrote:
> > On Friday 19 November 2004 14:43, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > > I unchecked sending emails in the body and still send them in the body.
> > >
> > > :/ Does this feature still work?
> >
> > Is this about invitations or replies? Because replies are always sent in
> > the body no matter what, and have always been. Invitations are subject to
> > the config switch, though.
>
> Okay, then I get it.
> It was about replies.
>
> So that means I cannot reply encrypted. ;-)
> Why not?

I don't know, to be honest. The decision to always reply in the body was made
before my time and I can only assume it was because of OL compatability
requirements. Neither OL nor Kontact can handle signed or encrypted replies
at this point, as far as I can tell. As I said, invitations are a different
matter.

Till