[Kolab-devel] [issue534] Crash in klauncher/dcop

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Nov 16 19:19:35 CET 2004

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

KDE Kolab Client 20041024 (or so),
(reported as I got the information, so far I cannot reproduce)

There are crashes that result in that KDE needs to be restarted
because klauncher cannot be reached when operating a lot in
KOrganizer.

It seems to have to do with ldap requests as the users seeing
those crashes search on huge ldap directories and have CRL ldap
requests. If you switch off CRL checking the bug is less likely to
occurr, but still occurrs. So it is not completely bound to ldap.

I am attaching excerpts from the debugging output.
Hopefully it is helpful.
What can be done to further debug this?

assignedto: david
files: debug.txt