[Kolab-devel] [issue532] Need possibility to see other folders on nonhome server

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Nov 16 10:51:19 CET 2004

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

This is from splitting part of the problems from issue285
and to improve the structure of bugs in the tracker .
Problem still there with beta50.

We need a possibility to see the folder that other people
have given us permissions to on servers which are not the home server.

Kolab2 does not allow to list the inbox on a nonhome server,
because the client should be prevented to show the inbox.

>From my understanding toltec can allow this with a new pst,
when preventing to create the deleted folder on the server
and finding a good check or configuration option.

assignedto: joonradley
messages: 2929
nosy: bernhard, joonradley
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Need possibility to see other folders on nonhome server
topic: proko2, toltec