[Kolab-devel] [issue526] Inviting section and sectionleader causes trouble.

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Nov 12 12:31:26 CET 2004

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

KDE Kolab2 Client CVS 20041107:
(reported directly without test because being time critical.)

Setup: You are section5leader@ and
there is a group account for the section5 at .
Of course the leader can handle section5@,
having write access and being delegate.
(Note that section5@ in the reported case was
set to some sort of automatic acceptance.)

Now some invites section5@ and section5leader at .
The leader correctly receives the email and gets
asks for which identify he is invited (also good).
Now he selects "section5leader@" and a good answer is send out.
But the appointment is not registered in his calendar.

I guess that section5@ meanwhile had accepted automatically,
so in the other folder we probably had that invitation already.

Do we have bugs in there? Do we throw this information away?
Are there workarounds as long as the bugs aren't fixed?
E.g. Would disabling the section5@ calender folder when accepting work?

If we save the acceptance to the section5@ folder, a configurable
dialog to ask that question where to put the registration might help?

assignedto: david
messages: 2892
nosy: bernhard, bo, david, till
priority: critical
status: unread
title: Inviting section and sectionleader causes trouble.
topic: kde client, proko2