[Kolab-devel] [issue517] Sieve does not work with shared folders

Martin Honermeyer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Nov 9 18:14:57 CET 2004

New submission from Martin Honermeyer <maze at strahlungsfrei.de>:

[moved from bug #235]

Sieve does not work completely! I am using kolab 20041101. Extract
from /kolab/var/imapd/log/misc.log:

Nov 07 23:52:45 mail.school-scout-ratgeber.de <info> lmtpunix[29239]: sieve
runtime error for honermeyer at school-scout.de id
<200411072353.08816.dotnet at school-scout-ratgeber.de>: Fileinto: Permission
denied

This error occurs only when a mail has to be moved into a shared folder! So I
assume it is a permission problem with the mail
folders.

About the folder's permissions: Kontact tells me "User defined (lrswicd)". It
was created in the Kolab Web-Admin with permissions set to "all" for that user.

I am using SmartSieve to create sieve scripts for my users.

messages: 2840
nosy: djmaze
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: Sieve does not work with shared folders