[Kolab-devel] CVS server resource handling

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Fri Nov 5 02:38:26 CET 2004

On Thursday 04 November 2004 20:53, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Thursday 04 November 2004 20:22, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > On Thursday 04 November 2004 20:17, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > > Steffen:
> > > I upgraded my server with your fresh packages
> > > (no new bootstrap).
> > >
> > > Tried to invite a resource which has "rejec tif conflict" for
> > > anyone. There was not conflict, but I also did not get an answer.
>
> It looks like the answer is running into kolabfilter again.

Yes, the filter gets to see everything that is type text/calendar. But
the script should detect that it is not an invitation and let it pass
through.

And yes, there is a log of debug logging for now. You can disable it
in /kolab/etc/resmgr/resmgr.conf (or preferably in the
resmgr.conf.template file)

regards.
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se