[Kolab-devel] CVS server resource handling

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Nov 4 21:00:01 CET 2004

On Thursday 04 November 2004 20:53, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Thursday 04 November 2004 20:22, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > On Thursday 04 November 2004 20:17, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > > Steffen:
> > > I upgraded my server with your fresh packages
> > > (no new bootstrap).
> > >
> > > Tried to invite a resource which has "rejec tif conflict" for anyone.
> > > There was not conflict, but I also did not get an answer.

Interesting: I can see on the imap spool that all my three test events
got accepted in the Calendar folder, but only two appear in the fb list.
When I only had two appointments in there, only one appeared in the fb list.

This is interesting as with my regular user folder I have all three appointments.

Best,
	Bernhard