[Kolab-devel] CVS server resource handling

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Nov 4 20:53:20 CET 2004

On Thursday 04 November 2004 20:22, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Thursday 04 November 2004 20:17, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > Steffen:
> > I upgraded my server with your fresh packages
> > (no new bootstrap).
> >
> > Tried to invite a resource which has "rejec tif conflict" for anyone.
> > There was not conflict, but I also did not get an answer.

It looks like the answer is running into kolabfilter again.
(There is a huge amount of logging going into that postfix logs.)

after this line
Nov 04 20:37:09 neso.test.hq <info> postfix/pipe[32174]: 92FEA17AD: to=<proko2test3 at test.hq>, relay=kolabfilter, delay=1, status=sent (neso.test.hq)
there is not much going on  ahnd proko2test3 does not get the email. ;)

Bernhard